Saturday, July 22, 2006

Semester Two: Setting up studio

This week I arrived back at Otago Polytechnic, after a solid 6 weeks or so travelling around Europe. Its a really wierd feeling to be back here, and I imagine I will find it hard trying to get settled in again after such a long break.

The week did not start out very well. It turns out that somehow I lost my official transcript from Utrecht, which stressed me out a bit. So I will have to organise to get a new one sent over.

I have not done alot this week. I began setting up my studio space which is very exciting, Im in a room with Denise and Brigitte. I've seen a few students around, so its nice to see them again. There seems like there is a very lovely atmosphere in the printmaking department - lots of people buzzing around. That will be a nice change to my hermit life in Holland. Here is a photo of my new studio! Its huge! I am looking forward to working in here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home